Today we are going to learn about the 11 commandments of Flying!
- Keep your sink clean and shiny.
- Get dressed every morning, even if you don’t feel like it. Don’t forget your lace-up shoes.
- Do your morning and before-bedtime routine everyday.
- Don’t allow yourself to be sidetracked by the computer.
- Pick up after yourself. If you get it out, put it away.
- Don’t try to do two projects at once. ONE JOB AT A TIME.
- Don’t pull out more than you can put back in one hour.
- Do something for yourself everyday, maybe every morning and night.
- Work as fast as you can to get the job done. This will give you more time to play later.
- Smile even when you don’t feel like it. It is contagious. Make your mind up to be happy, and you will be.
- Don’t forget to laugh everyday. Pamper yourself; you deserve it!
These seem really easy. I feel like they should be cross stitched and framed somewhere. Or maybe done in calligraphy or something. These are definitely things to keep in mind everyday, Flying or not!
Are you more of a visual person? Look at Diane in Denmark: