Well I just got all of my medication. Who would have thought I would receive a 7 lbs. box of medication that I would have to use all in one month? Does this mean I might actually gain 7 lbs. by the end of the month?
Anyway, here is what it contained.
1) 30-1/2 inch needles
2) 30-3CC 1 1/2 inch needles
3) A sharps container (I requested this my doctor didn’t order it, I just didn’t know what I would do with all the needles if I didn’t have it.) that was filled with bandaids, gauze and alcohol swabs (not to drink!)
4) 30-Menopur 75 IU vials (find more information here:
5) 1-2 week kit (with more needles and alcohol swabs) Leuprolide (Find more information here: http://www.drugs.com/MTM/leuprolide.html )
6) 1-10,000 IU vial of Novarel (find more information here: http://www.ferringusa.com/fertility_products/ )
7) 4-300 units Gonal-F RFF Pens (find more information here: http://www.drugs.com/PDR/Gonal_f_RFF_Pen_for_Injection.html )
I was suppose to get more Prometrium but I told them to hold off on that since I received extra last month for the cruise. I was unsure if the IUI would work and the doctor wants to increase my dose if I were to become pregnant. Therefore I was given twice as much. They will hold the prescription until it is needed.
Some of the medication has to be stored in the refrigerator so now it looks funny when I look in there and see all this medication. Oh well I will get over it. It will be worth it in the end. I will write more this afternoon after our class.